Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Babies grow out of clothing so fast!

Today I noticed how lucky I am that my baby shower has helped support eight months of clothing for my daughter and will continue to support the next four to five months. But she grows out of her clothes so fast that she only gets to wear everything once! Actually, I still have some clothes hanging up that she has never worn, but grown out of! Whether I like it or not she is going to grow like a weed for plenty of years to come and hopefully I can be prepared for it. I think that I need to do some online shopping because it is going to be difficult to keep up with her clothing otherwise. Here is a little advice I can give to the first time mother (like me): I learned not to spend a fortune on your baby's "daily" clothing because they're going to grow out of it soon and of course baby's are messy. (By fortune I mean spending as much on your growing baby's outfit as you would on an outfit for yourself.) I think that as long as their clothing looks clean and matches, then you're making progress. Well, I am not going to lie, every now and then I like to splurge on a really nice outfit before we go to a gathering or event but for everyday clothing I stick with basics. She has some really nice outfits that I love but I wouldn't put them on her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment