Saturday, October 24, 2009

Spent time with my baby girl on my birthday!

Today was, by far, the best birthday that I have ever had! Just at home spending time with my little baby girl. This was my first birthday, as a mommy, and I loved it! A couple weeks ago I started making plans to get a baby-sitter so that me and my man could go out and enjoy my birthday in more of an adult-like setting. Well at the last minute all of our plans fell through and it couldn't have turned out better. I woke up this morning (forgetting that it was even my birthday) and felt relaxed and calm. Then when I was reminded by my boyfriend and some phone calls from friends and family that it was my birthday, I was very pleased with the day I'd been having with my little girl - relaxing, playing and just enjoying every moment. I love being a mommy and look forward to the birthdays to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment